Solution Architect / Service Specialist for Navision
We are looking for Solution Architect/Service Specialist for Navision to join HKScan Estonia. Your location will be either in Tallinn or Rakvere. The main task for the position holder is to ensure that IT systems are supporting production and other business processes.
Your main responsibilities are
- Develop solution architecture related to Navision ERP
- Develop, implement and document processes and procedures
- Manage new solution development and prepare business cases
- Provide expertise, support and guide specialists in analyzing complex issues, in developments ensuring the security and quality
- Participating in different group level projects
We expect from you
- to have professional educational background
- at least 5 years experience working with Navision
- to have excellent communication skills, you feel responsibility of what you do
- to be able to work independently and you speak fluently English and Estonian, other languages are an asset
- ability to travel
We offer you an interesting and challenging job together with strong trademarks and tasty food in a competent and evolving organization.
For further information, please contact Tero Lehtinen, Director IT Business Services
- Mob: +358503683861
- Email: email@example.com
Submit your application and cv by e-mail in English with your salary request by 31.08.2018
in English firstname.lastname@example.org
HKScan is the leading Nordic food company. We sell, market and produce high-quality, responsibly-produced pork, beef, poultry and lamb products, processed meats and convenience foods under strong brand names. Our customers are the retail, food service, industrial and export sectors, and our home markets comprise Finland, Sweden, Denmark and the Baltics. We export to close to 50 countries. In 2017, HKScan had net sales of EUR 1.8 billion and some 7 300 employees.