Search our releases and news.
HKScan has set new targets to fight climate change
Being committed to the good standards of corporate responsibility, HKScan has sharpened its climate program. The company commits to cutting greenhouse gas emissions by 90% by 2030. In 2018 HKScan has reduced its greenhouse gas emissions by 48 % compared to 2014.
Appointments at HKScan
HKScan strengthens its capabilities in the meat and food business.
Appointment at HKScan
HKScan Corporation Release 11.12.2018
New export opportunity opened for HKScan - Poultry meat protocol signed between China and Estonia
HKScan has got a new opportunity to expand its exporting business to China. Estonia and China have signed a mutual poultry meat protocol on 6th of November. The agreement will allow the export of Estonian poultry to the Chinese market in the future.
- Rakvere meat production unit continues to work as usual
- Nutrition blog: Making resolutions that stand the test of time
- HKScan improves availability of its chicken products
- Chef's blog: Beef Wellington – a bit challenging but amazingly good
- HKScan continues to improve its competitiveness as an employer in Estonia
- HKScan upholds the common human resources policy in all its operating countries