Search our releases and news.
Appointment at HKScan
HKScan Corporation Release 11.12.2018
New export opportunity opened for HKScan - Poultry meat protocol signed between China and Estonia
HKScan has got a new opportunity to expand its exporting business to China. Estonia and China have signed a mutual poultry meat protocol on 6th of November. The agreement will allow the export of Estonian poultry to the Chinese market in the future.
- Rakvere meat production unit continues to work as usual
- Nutrition blog: Making resolutions that stand the test of time
- HKScan improves availability of its chicken products
- Chef's blog: Beef Wellington – a bit challenging but amazingly good
- HKScan continues to improve its competitiveness as an employer in Estonia
- HKScan upholds the common human resources policy in all its operating countries
- Dairy Farm in Tvååker, Sweden, wins HKScan’s Environmental Prize
- Notifications of managers’ transactions