HKScan will grow into a versatile food company in line with its new strategy.
HKScan’s key strategic target is to improve profitability, which enables business continuity and the development of the company.
Our aim is to grow into a versatile food company and achieve a leading position in the key sales channels in our home markets. Increasing our exports, especially to Asia, is important for the company. HKScan will continue its efforts to strengthen its market position in its key export markets.
- Create profitable growth in consumers’ food moments:
We will grow as a food company in evolving sales channels and product categories preferred by consumers. We will utilise new commercial concepts and digital solutions.
- Drive performance excellence:
Development of our processes and personnel competence strengthens consumer and customer experience, productivity, cost efficiency and profitability.
- Lead advanced responsibility work:
Sustainable way of operating is the foundation of our business. Together with our partnership network, we will build the Agrofood ecosystem enhancing profitability and sustainability footprint across the entire value chain to meet the changing consumer and customer needs.
- Develop competitive farming community:
Together with our contract farming community, we will develop the competitiveness of responsible, high-quality primary production and ensure the availability of important raw materials giving us a competitive edge.
Long-term financial targets remain unchanged:
- EBIT more than 4 per cent of net sales,
- return on capital employed (ROCE) over 12 per cent of net sales,
- net gearing less than 100 per cent and
- dividends more than 30 per cent of net profit.