HKScan’s investor relations strives to offer transparent and reliable information about the company and its operating environment to the capital markets, enabling stakeholders to form a realistic picture of HKscan as an investment.
HKScan aims to ensure that all stakeholder groups are on an equal footing and have sufficient and correct information about the company, and that information is published in a timely manner and without delay. In its communications, HKScan observes the Finnish legislation, rules and regulations of Nasdaq Helsinki and the regulations and guidelines of the European Securities and Markets Authority and the Financial Supervisory Authority.
HKScan’s financial reporting in 2019 and 2020
HKScan Corporation will publish the following financial reports in 2019 and 2020:
- January–September 2019 interim report on Wednesday, 6 November 2019
- Financial statements release for 2019 on Thursday, 6 February 2020
- January–March 2020 interim report on Thursday, 7 May 2020
- Half year financial report 2020 on Thursday, 16 July 2020
- January–September 2020 interim report on Thursday, 5 November 2020
The Annual Report 2019 will be published as a web report during the week 12/2020 at the latest.
HKScan’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 15 April 2020 in Turku, Finland.
All financial reports are published in Finnish and English, and are available on the Group website www.hkscan.com after publication.